Ambassador Hutchison will preview the April 27 NATO Foreign Ministerial and will take questions from participating journalists.
Speaker: Ambassador Kay Bailey Hutchison, U.S. Permanent Representative to NATO
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
Time: 11:15 CEST (Brussels) | 09 :15 GMT/UTC | 05:15 EST (Washington, DC) |12:15 EET (Bucharest)
Ground rules: ON THE RECORD
Dial-in Info: To be provided upon RSVP
Please indicate if you will dial in, or if you would like the operator to dial out to you. If you would like the operator to dial out to you, please provide the phone number to be used and country code.
Kay Bailey Hutchison
United States Mission to NATO
Ambassador Kay Bailey Hutchison was sworn in as the Permanent Representative of the United States to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization on August 15, 2017. From 1993-2013, she served as a U.S. Senator from Texas and was also elected to a Senate leadership position. Ambassador Hutchison gained extensive international experience and developed a deep understanding of NATO as a Member of the Senate Armed Services Committee. She also served as Chairman of the Military Construction Subcommittee and as a Member of the Defense Subcommittee on the Senate Appropriations Committee. She served two terms as Chairman of the Board of Visitors of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
· Callers should dial in to the conference call 10 minutes before start time.
· The operator will ask for your name, press affiliation, and location.
· Ambassador Hutchison will give brief opening remarks, and then the moderator will open the floor to questions.
· Participants will be instructed to push the “*” and “1” buttons on their phones to enter the question queue.
· An audio recording of the call will be available for 24 hours after the call.
Public Diplomacy – Press Office
Tel: 004(0) 21 200 3694
Fax: 004(0) 21 2 00 3723